Consistent with our intent: We use two services to handle our transactions:
- Shopify handles all of the transaction details except processing of credit card and Paypal payments, through our storefront which is "lastbummer.myshopify.com".
- Paypal provides payment services to Shopify which brokers the transaction for lastbummer.myshopify.com
1) Shopify provides the storefront and transaction processing:
- hosting the website and shopping cart "lastbummer.myshopify.com";
- handling all emails to and from the store;
- collecting and presenting information to facilitate the sale including:
- credit card numbers;
- personal contact information;
- shipping address;
2) Paypal provides payment services including:
- accepting credit card information from Shopify and returning a status of approved or not approved;
- Paypal payments.
Last Bummer Records does not collect any information at all.
Credit card information is shared between Shopify and Paypay only. Last Bummer Records does not have access to your credit card information.
The only personal information that Last Bummer Records does receive is your order information which includes your name and shipping address.
We delete this information as soon as the article is shipped.
In the event of a problem with shipping, the information is retrieved from Shopify and used to assist in resolving the issue and then destroyed again.
All of our service providers have privacy policies which are consistent with our intent and US privacy legislation:
When Will Last Bummer Share Information:
1) Last Bummer Records will share information with our partners in the ordinary functioning of our business as disclosed by this policy statement and in the policy statements of our partners.
2) We will disclose information to the police with respect to aiding in the event of any unlawful activity including but not limited to fraud and theft.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.